- Live venue operators or promoters
- Theatrical producers
- Live performing arts organization operators
- Museum operators
- Motion picture theater operators
- Talent representatives
In order to be eligible for the grant, a venue must have a defined performance and audience space and its primary business activity must one of the above entities. Here are the Eligibility Requirements and FAQs distributed by the SBA to help you determine if you meet eligibility.
NOTE: Being a previous CARES Act funding recipient does NOT disqualify you from receiving these funds.
Prior to applying for an SVOG an applicant must have:
- A D-U-N-S number which takes about 72 hours to generate (instructional video below)
- An account with LOGIN.GOV
- SAM registration which also takes several days to process. Here is an instructional PDF (video to come)
- Gather required documents – Application Checklist